- Chambers USA – list of Top Construction Lawyers in California – 2012-2023
- Best Lawyers in America, Construction Law Category – 2010-2023
- Best Lawyers, Litigation Construction – Orange County – 2019-2023
- Southern California Super Lawyers 2007 – 2023
- Legal 500 United States – 2009-2023
- MEPCO Services, Inc. and Hartford Fire Insurance Company v. Opus Bank , Superior Court of California, County of Orange, Case No. 30-2012-00566177-CU-BC-CJC (2013).
- City of Brawley v. Insurance Company of the West , Superior Court of California, County of San Diego, Case No. 37-2010-0091289-BC-CTL (2012).
- Safeco Insurance Company of America v. County of San Bernadino , USDC – Central District of California, Case No. EDCV 05-194-VAP (OPx) (2007).
- Ladd and Associates: Safeco Insurance Company of America v. County of Ventura , California Office of Administrative Hearings, Arbitration No. A-0025-04 (2006).
- Amwest Surety Insurance Company v. Patriot Homes, Inc., 135 Cal. App. 4 th 82 (2005).
- Travelers Casualty & Surety Insurance v. Dennis J. Amoroso Construction, Inc., 2004 WL 1918890 (N.D. CA) (2004).
- American Bar Association
- Fidelity and Surety Law Committee, Vice Chair, 2011 – 2016, 2023-present
- Fidelity and Surety Law Committee, Construction Law Subdivision, Co-Chair, 2011
- Forum on the Construction Industry
- Tort Trial and Insurance Practice Section
- Public Contract Law Section
- Los Angeles County Bar Association
- Orange County Bar Association
Speaking Engagements & Publications
- Program Chair, Fidelity and Surety Law Committee, Midwinter Meeting, Construction Law Program, January 2024, Austin, Texas
- Co-Author: Force Majeure: “Navigating the Impact of the Coronavirus Pandemic on Contract Performance Obligations,” March 2020
- Program Co-Chair: “Construction Damages: An In-Depth Analysis,” American Bar Association Fidelity & Surety Law Committee Mid-Winter Meeting, January 2013.
- Speaker: “Litigating Performance Bond Claims,” American Bar Association, Fidelity and Surety Law Committee, Midwinter Meeting, January 2012.
- Author and Speaker: “Payment Bond Claims Handling and the Law of Bad Faith,” Chapter 14, Law of Payment Bonds , American Bar Association, June 2011.
- Author and Speaker: “Performance Bond Options,” Chapter 3, Law of Performance Bonds, American Bar Association, 2009.
- Speaker: “Anatomy of the Claims Process – Bonds versus Subcontractor Default Insurance,” National Association of Surety Bond Producers, Regions 1, 2 and 3 Annual Meeting, October, 5, 2007.
- Speaker: “Fraudulent Transfers and the Surety,” Pearlman Conference, 2006.
- Speaker: “The Contractor, the Surety and the Federal Government,” a Watt Tieder seminar, multiple locations throughout 2004.
- Speaker: “Construction Scheduling 101: Understanding Construction Scheduling, Critical Path Analysis, Delay, Disruption and the Rights of the Surety,” a Watt Tieder seminar, multiple locations throughout 2003.
- Author and Speaker: “Spearin 101 – Understanding the Implied Warranty of the Accuracy of Plans and Specifications,” American Bar Association Midwinter Meeting 2001.
- Editor: Model Surety Jury Instructions, American Bar Association, 2000.
- Contributing Editor: Shepard’s California Construction Law Reporter, 1999.