- American Bar Association
- Federal Bar Association
- Orange County Bar Association – Mandatory Fee Arbitration Committee
- ABF Capital Corp. v. Grove Properties Co., 126 Cal. App. 4th 204 (2005)
- Magic Kitchen LLC, et al. v. Good Things International, Inc. et al., 153 Cal. App. 4th 1144 (2007)
- JL Beverage Company, LLC v. Jim Beam Brands Co., 828 F.3d 1098 (9th Cir. 2016)
Speaking Engagements & Publications
- Author: “Contract And IP Implications Of Design Professionals Monetizing Non-Fungible Tokens Comprising Digital Construction Designs,” Watt Tieder Newsletter, Fall 2022.
- Author: “A Closer Look At The Coronavirus Pandemic As A Force Majeure Event‑Case Precedent Can Complicate The Interpretation Of Seemingly Simple Force Majeure Clauses,” American Bar Association, TIPS Publications, FSLC Committee Newsletter, March 2020
- Co-Author: “Force Majeure: Navigating The Impact Of The Coronavirus Pandemic,” Watt Tieder Newsletter, Spring 2020;
- Co-Speaker: “Force Majeure: Navigating The Impact Of The Coronavirus Pandemic on Contract Performance Obligations,” webinar, National Association of Surety Bond Producers, March 2020;
- Co-Author: “Trailblazing California Consumer Privacy Protection Act Requires Review of Data Policies and Procedures Nationwide,” Watt Tieder Newsletter, Fall 2019;
- Author: “Intellectual Property And Employment Law Best Practices: Are You Covering Your Bases In Protecting Construction-Related Trade Secrets?” Watt Tieder Newsletter, Spring 2019.