Brian Padove joined Watt Tieder in 2018 after spending three years working as a litigation associate at a national insurance defense firm.
Brian focuses his practice in the areas of commercial litigation, construction law, and suretyship while representing a wide variety of clients including contactors, subcontractors, sureties, and owners. He is admitted to practice law in Illinois, Indiana, and Wisconsin as well as multiple federal district courts.
Brian received his J.D. from the University of Wisconsin Law School in 2014. During law school, he completed a judicial internship under Justice David Prosser of the Wisconsin Supreme Court and spent two summers as a law clerk at a national law firm.
Brian’s education an experience allows him to provide a full range of transactional and litigation services to his clients.
- General Information
- University of Wisconsin Law School, J.D., 2014
- Butler University, B.S. Economics, 2012
- U.S. District Courts for the Northern and Southern Districts of Illinois
- U.S. District Courts for the Northern and Southern Districts of Indiana
- Memberships & Affiliations
- American Bar Association
- Chicago Bar Association
- DRI: The Voice of the Defense Bar