associate | McLean, VA
Greg Wagner is an associate with Watt Tieder in McLean, Virginia. He focuses his practice on government contracts and construction litigation. He joined Watt Tieder as a first-year associate after having clerked for the firm as a summer associate.
Greg graduated with honors from the Antonin Scalia Law School at George Mason University. While in law school, he served as an editor on the George Mason Law Review, interned for the Office of Counsel for the Commandant, United States Marine Corps, and served as a research assistant. Before entering law school, Greg worked for defense contractor Newport News Shipbuilding where he was responsible for material coordination and control on the U.S. Navy’s Virginia Class Submarine program.
Areas of Practice
- Government Contracts
- Antonin Scalia Law School at George Mason University, J.D. 2020, with honors
- Developments Editor, George Mason Law Review
- Member, Moot Court Board
- Phi Delta Phi International Legal Honor Society
- Old Dominion University, B.S. 2013, with honors
- Double major: Marketing, Decision Sciences
- Beta Gamma Sigma International Business Honor Society
- District of Columbia