Construction-Focused from Top to Bottom
The high caliber of our attorneys enhances Watt Tieder's reputation by providing knowledgeable legal representation for our clients. In turn, our legal talent enjoys numerous benefits associated with working for a well-respected, stable law firm. The firm attracts the "best of the best" first year associates and laterals, and always welcomes inquiries.
For consideration, please send your cover letter, resume and references to RecruitingCommittee@watttieder.com.
A Wide Variety of Benefits
Associates at Watt Tieder are offered the following benefits:
- Association dues, including membership in any state, federal or local bar association, bar fees and required continuing legal education (CLE) fees
- Discretionary fund which may be used towards: purchase of a PDA, monthly cell phone bill, annual membership in an airline travel club of your choice, or credit card of your choice
- Medical, dental and life insurance
- 401K plan and profit-sharing plan
- Maternity and child care leave for sixteen (16) weeks with full salary and benefits
- Attorneys have the option of applying for a part-time schedule, which is approved on a case by case basis
If you would like more details about associate compensation or attorney benefits at Watt Tieder, please contact our recruiting coordinator.
In addition to a competitively based salary, associates are eligible to receive annual bonuses under our bonus system:
- Associates who meet the firm's basic requirements are eligible for a merit bonus
- The firm also rewards associates who successfully participate in client development activities and they will receive a percentage of the revenues generated for any new business that the associate develops within a given year
If you would like more details about associate compensation at Watt Tieder, please contact our recruiting coordinator.