Armand Fournier serves as an in-house consultant in the preparation and defense of claims for Watt Tieder’s clients. With over 25 years of experience, his primary focus is entitlement, scheduling and quantum related issues, including the development and evaluation of claim issues, impact and as-built schedules, and the effect of delays and damages on projects. Armand provides this service directly to the client or by working with outside consultants and experts. Additionally, Armand assists with construction techniques and review of plans and specifications.
Before joining Watt, Tieder, Hoffar & Fitzgerald, Armand was responsible for claims consultation, expert testimony, litigation support, and counsel oversight for Harrison Western Corporation. He provided similar claims, engineering and management services while employed by Fruin-Colnon Corporation and Walsh Construction Company (Guy F. Atkinson) on tunnel, bridge, building, and fossil and nuclear power plant projects.
- General Information
- University of New Hampshire, Civil Engineering
- George Mason University, M.B.A., Graduate Courses
- Memberships & Affiliations
- American Society of Civil Engineers
- Association for the Advancement of Cost Engineering
- Publications and Presentations
- Expert in the field of construction claim pricing
- Expert in the field of construction delay and schedule analysis