Kaitlyn M. Linsner
Associate | Chicago, IL
Kaitlyn joined Watt, Tieder, Hoffar & Fitzgerald in 2022 as an associate in the Chicago office. She focuses her practice in the areas of construction and surety law, providing litigation and transactional services to a wide variety of construction industry clients.
Prior to joining Watt Tieder, Kaitlyn practiced at a boutique civil litigation firm and insurance defense firm where she gained experience in complex commercial litigation, real estate, banking, employment and professional liability. Kaitlyn also represented clients in family law matters.
Kaitlyn graduated summa cum laude from Northern Illinois University College of Law in 2020. While in law school, she served as Editor-in-Chief of the NIU Law Review and the class commencement speaker. Kaitlyn also graduated with a certificate in law and gender studies.
- American Bar Association (ABA)
- Member of the Fidelity and Surety Law Committee of the Tort Trial and Insurance Practice Section (TIPS)
- Chicagoland Associated General Contractors (Chicagoland AGC)
- Chicago Bar Association
- Illinois Bar Association
- Hispanic American Construction Industry Association (HACIA)
Areas of Practice
- Commercial Litigation
- Northern Illinois University College of Law, J.D. , 2020, Summa Cum Laude
- La Salle University, B.A., 2011, Magna Cum Laude
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois