Henry O. Taylor
Associate | McLean, VA
Henry Taylor is an associate at Watt Tieder’s McLean, Virginia office. He concentrates his practice in construction, government contracts, and suretyship law. He joined Watt Tieder in 2021 as a first-year associate after clerking for the firm as a summer associate.
Henry Graduated from William & Mary Law School. While in law school, Henry was a member of the William & Mary Business Law Review, competed in mock trial tournaments as a member of the school’s National Trial Team, and interned in the Petersburg, Virginia Commonwealth Attorney’s Office. Prior to law school, Henry worked in supply chain management where he analyzed and optimized logistics networks for Fortune 500 companies.
Areas of Practice
- Government Contracts
- William & Mary Law School, J.D. 2021
- William & Mary Business Law Review member
- William & Mary Law School National Trial Team
- Criminal Law Society Mock Trial semi-finalist
- Miami University, B.A. Political Science, 2014
- United States District Court, Eastern District of Virginia