Associate | Irvine, CA
Christian VanDenBerghe is an Associate in Watt Tieder’s Irvine office focusing his practice in all areas of construction litigation and transactions, including suretyship and lending.
Prior to joining the firm, Christian was with Jones Day as part of its business and tort litigation team. Christian also has experience in the areas of employment law, consumer credit litigation, and business litigation.
Christian has represented clients on variety of construction disputes including, public works infrastructure litigation, Cal-Trans disputes, hospitals, hospitality projects, multi-family projects, Miller Act claims, indemnity claims, and more.
Areas of Practice
- Construction Litigation
- Surety and Lending
- University of Southern California, Gould School of Law, J.D., 2021
- Brigham Young University, B.A. in Philosophy, 2017
- All California State Courts
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of California
- U.S. District Court for the Central District of California
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of California
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of California