Adrienne M. Arlan
Associate | Chicago, IL
Adrienne joined Watt Tieder in 2022 as an associate in the Chicago office. She focuses her practice primarily in the areas of surety bond, construction and commercial litigation.
Prior to joining Watt Tieder, Adrienne practiced at a national insurance defense law firm garnering experience in complex commercial litigation, construction litigation and counseling, general and premises liability, insurance and reinsurance litigation and counseling, labor and employment, product liability, professional liability, toxic tort & hazardous substances, and transportation.
Adrienne received her Juris Doctor from Indiana University Maurer School of Law in 2019 and received an undergraduate degree in philosophy and marketing from Northeastern Illinois University in 2016, graduating summa cum laude.
- American Bar Association (ABA)
- Member of the Fidelity and Surety Law Committee of the Tort Trial and Insurance Practice Section (TIPS)
- Chicagoland Associated General Contractors (Chicagoland AGC)
- Hispanic American Construction Industry Association (HACIA)
- Chicago Building Congress (CBC)
- DRI: The Voice of the Defense Bar
- “Aldrich v. NCAA—Further Procedural Hurdles Prevent Former Student-Athlete Sex Abuse Victims from Successfully Filing Suit against the NCAA”, Sports Litigation Alert, Vol. 19, Iss. 1, January 14, 2022.
- “Green Development Risks”, Segal McCambridge, June 8, 2022.
- “Sexual Assault Victims May Only Sue the NCAA in Limited Jurisdictions Despite its National Presence, June 8, 2022.
- “Decision Involving Fantasy Sports Wager Could Define What Does and Does Not Constitute Illegal Gambling in Illinois”, Segal McCambridge, June 8, 2022.
- “OHSA Attempts Mitigation of Construction-Based Covid-19 Concerns”, Segal McCambridge, The Critical Path, Volume 24, Issue 3.
Areas of Practice
- Commercial Litigation
- Indiana University Maurer School of Law, J.D., 2019
- Northeastern Illinois University, BA, 2016, Summa Cum Laude