Eric Liberman focuses his practice on construction litigation, government contracts. Eric has represented contractors and subcontractors in all aspects of public and private construction projects.
Eric has experience taking and defending depositions, drafting and filing pleadings, motions and oppositions, and managing large scale e-discovery projects. Eric has represented clients in GAO bid protests, Appeals before the Armed Services Board of Contract Appeals, protests before the FAA Office of Dispute Resolution for Acquisition, and in federal and state court cases.
During law school, Eric clerked at a commercial litigation firm that specialized in bankruptcy and contract law. Prior to law school, Eric worked as a Tax Consultant and Accountant.
- General Information
- George Mason University School of Law, J.D., 2012, cum laude
- Vice President and Treasurer, George Mason Alternative Dispute Resolution Society
- Willem C. Vis International Commercial Arbitration Moot – Quarterfinalist
- Miami University, B.A., Accounting with a Minor in Business Legal Studies
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Virginia
- Memberships & Affiliations
- Fairfax Bar Association
- Virginia Bar Association
- ABA Forum on the Construction Industry
- Publications and Presentations
- Know Your Title Insurance: How A Construction Lender Can Protect Its Interests When A Project Collapses.
- Guest Lecturer on International Commercial Arbitration at the George Mason University School of Law.