Erica Del Aguila focuses her practice in the areas of commercial litigation, construction, and suretyship. Erica has experience representing owners, contractors, subcontractors, and sureties in all aspects of private and public construction projects at both the state and federal levels.
Prior to joining Watt Tieder, Erica worked at a Chicago based law firm where she represented businesses and financial institutions in general commercial litigation matters, commercial financing transactions, entity formation, and enforcement of banking and creditors’ rights.
- General Information
- Loyola University Chicago School of Law, J.D., 2013
- Northwestern University, B.A., 2010
- United States District Court, N.D. Illinois
- United States Bankruptcy Court, N.D. Illinois
- Memberships & Affiliations
- Illinois State Bar
- Chicago Bar Association
- American Bar Association